Poster Presentation Guidelines
Participants should prepare their poster according to the following instructions:
- Please prepare your poster on one sheet of cardboard. Alternatively presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 120 cm high.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters.
- Please also refer to the Final Program for the poster number assigned to you (in case of poster updates).
- Please use the board with the same number .
Poster Mounting/Dismantling times:
Monday, September 9th, 09:00 – 10:45
Tuesday, September 10th, 16:15 – 17:30
Poster Presentations will be located in the Poster Area in the Exhibition & Networking Hall on Level 0.
Conference organizers are not responsible for posters that are not dismantled according to the above schedule.