The Registration Desk, situated at Expo Tel Aviv: Tel Aviv Convention Center, Pavilion 2 (Bitan 2) will operate as follows:
|Monday, 9 September||09:00-17:30|
|Tuesday, 10 September||08:00-17:30|
Non-Israeli participants are requested to upload a copy of their passport or ID to show their non-Israeli/tourist status. This is required for VAT exemption.
International CannX Experience
Early Bird Fee
Until 12 June 2019
$ 550 USD
From 13 June until 2 September 2019
From 3 September 2019
FEES FOR INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE
- VIP Reception – Meet the Leaders (September 8)
- VIP Lounge access (September 9-10)
- Preferential room rates at conference HQ Hotel
- Conference shuttle from HQ hotel (September 9-10)
- Conference printed material
- Attendance to all program sessions
- Access to the commercial exhibition and poster area
- CME accreditation & Certificate of Attendance (sent via email after the conference)
- 1:1 meeting scheduler via dedicated platform
- Refreshments at breaks as indicated in the program
INTERNATIONAL REGISTRATION PAYMENT
Payment of registration fees must be made in USD after completing the registration process. You may choose one of the following methods:
Credit Card: i.e. Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Bank Transfer: Additional USD 30 handling fee is required.
Please make drafts payable to:
Kenes International (CannX 2019, Tel Aviv)
Credit Suisse Bank, Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 1500934-92-71
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH38 0483 5150 0934 9207 1
- Please ensure that the name of the conference and participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Conference account on time.
All cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the below deadlines. Refund of the registration fee will be as follows:
Cancellations received until and including 12 June 2019 – full refund
Cancellations received between 13 June 2019 to 2 September 2019 – 50% will be refunded
From 3 September 2019 – no refund will be made
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, companies are requested to contact the CannX Registration Team at: email@example.com
GUEST ATTENDANCE POLICY
All event activities (including educational sessions, meal functions, exhibition hall, etc.) are exclusively reserved for registered attendees. Non-registered guests (including children, family members, colleagues, etc.) are not allowed in any of the event areas. Badges provided at registration are required for entrance into all functions and will be strictly enforced.
CANNX 2019 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140